Saint Martin invites students into our school community who are committed to academic, spiritual, social, emotional, and physical growth. During the admissions process, Saint Martin reviews academic, disciplinary, and attendance records, as well as teacher recommendations.
While we are serious about preparing students for college and career success, we also believe that school should be fun! Caring for the whole student, we believe that involvement in extracurriculars is essential to continuing to form talented, well-rounded, and interesting individuals.
1. Complete the Online Application (Link Below)
2. Submit Records Request form to the student’s current school requesting the documents below:
- Copy of Report Cards, discipline records, attendance records, and immunization records from current year and at least one previous year
- Copy of 7th & 8th Grade MAP or State Test scores.
- Two (2) completed Feedback Forms from two staff persons most familiar with student's performance, preferably Math and English Teachers. Forms should be emailed to the 2 staff persons by the applicant through the online application portal.
- 504, ETR/IEP records, if applicable
4. Students transferring from another high school must submit a complete high school transcript.
Applications will be reviewed once we have received all of the completed paperwork. We will schedule applicants for a Student Interview and Parent Information Session as the final step in our decision-making process. We look forward to meeting you soon!
We encourage schools to complete the records release form via the online application but a PDF version is available above as well.
1 of 22