Saint Martin invites students into our school community who are committed to academic, spiritual, social, emotional, and physical growth. During the admissions process, Saint Martin reviews academic, disciplinary, and attendance records, as well as teacher recommendations.
While we are serious about preparing students for college and career success, we also believe that school should be fun! Caring for the whole student, we believe that involvement in extracurriculars is essential to continuing to form talented, well-rounded, and interesting individuals.
1. Complete the Online Application (Link Below)
2. Submit Records Request form to student’s current school requesting the documents below:
- Copy of Report Cards, discipline records, and attendance records from current year and at least one previous year
- Copy of most recent Standardized Test scores (2 yrs)
- Two (2) completed Feedback Forms from two staff persons most familiar with student's performance, preferably Math and English Teachers.
- 504, ETR/IEP records, if applicable
4. Students transferring from another high school must submit complete high school transcript.
Applications will be reviewed once we have received all of the completed paperwork. We will schedule applicants for a Student Interview and Parent Information Session as the final step in our decision-making process. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For your convenience, a more user-friendly version of this Feedback Form should be emailed directly to school staff by the applicant as part of the Online Admissions Application and will be automatically forwarded to Saint Martin de Porres High School upon completion.
1 of 22